The Twelve Days of Christmas follow from December 25 until January 6, the Feast of the Epiphany, the traditional date when the Magi arrived to present gifts to infant Jesus. For many, the meaning of these days is lost. By Christmas night we are saturated with the holiday hype, overfed by music and food, and may already be disappointed that the presents received are not enough. This audio book is not a bah humbug about Christmas customs and presents. This is simply an invitation to go deeper than the tinsel and wrappings, beyond the presents given and received, to the source of all the good gifts in life. Readers are invited to unwrap gifts that will last, praying the twelve days of Christmas.
- The audio book, The Twelve Days of Christmas, is read by Br. Curtis Almquist and accompanied by carols sung by the Brothers.
- To receive the audiobook as a daily email
Fill out my online form.
- To purchase a copy of the book The Twelve Days of Christmas, click here.
- To purchase a copy of In Quiet Silence, the Brothers’ Christmas CD, click here.
- Visit www.ssje.org for latest news and offering from the Brothers.