Afterword

Dear Friends,

First, I hope you enjoyed the Brothers’ video series “A Framework for Freedom”. This was an experiment for the Brothers and they have enjoyed your support and comments.  The series will remain available at www.ssje.org/framework and we welcome you to share this resource with any friends that might find it helpful in their journey.  Supporting booklets are available.

Second, I ask that you please consider a donation to the SSJE Annual Fund, your gift will help support the Brothers’ ministries and future experiments.

www.ssje.org/donate

Wishing you a wonderful Eastertide,

Jamie

Mr. Jamie Coats
Director, Friends of SSJE

1. Rev. Robert Carroll Walters on April 12, 2012 at 21:13

Gentlemen, This was a fine and helpful series done with remarkable concision, which in itself was, I believe, part of the message. Thank you.

2. Julia E. Bishop on April 12, 2012 at 18:09

Dear Brothers:
    My sister, who lives in Cambridge, told me about the series “A Framework for Freedom”. I started each day in Lent with your message. I bookmarked each of them, so I could start over again.
    I hope by continuing to listen to the messages, I can make a better framework for my life.

Thank you.

3. Thomas on April 12, 2012 at 13:04

Thank you for the Lenten series. It was richly inspiring and helped to make this season of Lent especially memorable.

4. The Reverend Elizabeth Goodyear Jones on April 12, 2012 at 12:44

words cannot express adequately the joy, comfort, aid and transformation that sharing this Lent with you via “a foundation for freedom” has meant to me and so many others. I feel as if we are old friends, and with one of you I am. Thank you; bless you. Easter Risings!

5. Christina McKerrow on April 12, 2012 at 10:05

I feel bereft without my morning message from SSJE. I read every one and appreciated their warmth and thoughts for our Lenten season.
    If this was a first-time experiment, I say ‘thank you’ to all the Brothers and I hope that you will be able to present we email supporters with another such program.

You mention donations: as I live in Canada that means getting a money order from the bank – have you given any thought to having a credit card option? This may be more of a problem for you. Please let me know.

Blessings to all of you. Christina McKerrow

6. Susie Allen on April 12, 2012 at 10:05

I am sending a check in the mail today, with deepest thanks for this wonderful, and transformational series. I have been journaling with each segment and found it tremendously helpful and inviting. I wish my check could be more.

Many thanks~

7. John McCann on April 12, 2012 at 09:17

This has been very helpful, as I am preparing to become a Fellow,with SSJE, it has helped in my faith formation, in forming my Rule,and connecting me closely to the Society which I will join as a lay Fellow, and help carry your mission around the world.