This issue of Cowley takes up the theme of baptism and includes a Monastic Wisdom for Everyday Living insert by Br. James Koester on how baptism enables us to share in the divine life.
Selected articles from the Spring 2012 Cowley Magazine
- Br. Mark Brown suggests a new promise to add to the Baptismal Covenant.
- Poetry for Holy Week:
Br. Geoffrey Tristram unlocks the beauty of
George Herbert’s “Easter Wings,” and
Br. Jonathan Maury illuminates the Easter “Exsultet.”
- Br. Curtis Almquist tells the inspiring story of the Ecclesia walking pilgrimage to Emery House.
- What does vocation feel like? In an interview, Br. Tom Shaw speaks of his own experience of call to SSJE.
- Br. Kevin Hackett treads into the depths of our lives as baptized Christians.
Ways to read and share this Cowley magazine
- Open an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine and the Monastic Wisdom insert.
- Visit our online store to order reprints of either the the magazine or the Monastic Wisdom insert. You can order small or large quantities suitable for parish and prayer group use.
- Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.