Cowley: Winter 2013
The Winter 2013 issue of Cowley takes up the theme of the Psalms. There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- Open an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine
- Click on the links below to read selected articles:
- Need a little prayer “shock therapy”? Br. Robert L’Esperance points us toward the psalms for inspiration.
- Four Brothers offer meditations on a favorite psalm:
- Br. David Vryhof suggests what the psalms reveal about God and ourselves.
- Hymn writer and longtime friend of SSJE, Carl P. Daw, Jr. talks about his experiences of paraphrasing the psalms to set them to music.
- Br. James Koester shares his experience of being called to SSJE.
Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.
Tell us what you think of this Cowley Magazine in the comments below.
We welcome your comments, letters, or ideas for future articles.
I would like to say thank you very much for a great and informative magazine. I always look forward to receiving the print version in my mailbox and I read it cover to cover every time.
I prefer the paper version to the online because it gives me a different and deeper reading experience. I like to make myself comfortable in my armchair in the company of a cup of tea and the magazine, and then take good time to read everything.
Thank you for giving me a glimpse of your life and for helping me on my own spiritual journey, by your words and by being the great examples you are.