The Summer 2013 issue of Cowley continues the theme of the Reconciliation focusing on reconciliation with God and one another.
- In the Monastic Wisdom insert, Br. David Vryhof invites us to the challenging, essential practice of forgiveness.
- How can solitude help our relationships? Br. Jonathan Maury suggests that times of retreat can contribute to reconciliation.
- After more than fifty years of living in community, Br. David Allen reflects on some of its challenges and rewards.
- Br. Eldridge Pendleton reflects with gratitude on his vocation to SSJE, as he tells the story of his winding path to the Monastery.
- This years monastic interns (Andrew Sinnes – Waylon Whitley – Seth Woody) share some of the riches they will take away.
There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- Open an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine.
- Download a PDF of the Forgiveness Insert.
- Visit our online store to order reprints of the magazine or past insert articles. You can order small or large quantities suitable for parish and prayer group use.
- Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.