Summer 2013 Cowley
The Summer 2013 issue of Cowley continues the theme of the Reconciliation focusing on reconciliation with God and one another.
Click on the links below to read selected articles from the Summer 2013 Cowley Magazine:
- In the Monastic Wisdom insert, Br. David Vryhof invites us to the challenging, essential practice of forgiveness.
- How can solitude help our relationships? Br. Jonathan Maury suggests that times of retreat can contribute to reconciliation.
- After more than fifty years of living in community, Br. David Allen reflects on some of its challenges and rewards.
- Br. Eldridge Pendleton reflects with gratitude on his vocation to SSJE, as he tells the story of his winding path to the Monastery.
- This years monastic interns (Andrew Sinnes – Waylon Whitley – Seth Woody) share some of the riches they will take away.
There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- Open an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine.
- Download a PDF of the Forgiveness Insert.
Do you know someone who might like to receive a free subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.
Tell us what you think of this Cowley Magazine in the comments below.
We welcome your comments, letters, or ideas for future articles.
I so enjoyed the last issue of Cowley Magazine with the insert on Forgiveness. I read it twice, then sent it to my niece who is undergoing
severe attacks from a daughter. I needed it, too. Thank you so very much.