The Winter 2014 issue of Cowley continues the theme of the Reconciliation focusing on reconciliation with the Creation.
- Br. James Koester delves into the scriptural meaning of gardens and how they reflect our deepest longings.
- Can we “own” any part of Creation? Br. Mark Brown relates the Brothers’ experience of stewardship at Emery House.
- The renovated Cloister Garden at the Monastery opens the door for a new relationship with Creation, which Br. Robert L’Esperance shares.
- Br. Jonathan Maury tells of his journey to the Monastery: a slow conversion of being called to wholeness of living.
There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- Open an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine and the Monastic Wisdom – Reconciliation insert.
- Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.
Tell us what you think of this Cowley Magazine in the comments below.
We welcome your comments, letters, or ideas for future articles.
← Reconciliation with Creation: Reflections Written on a Summer Day – Br. Mark BrownThe Holy Innocents – Br. Geoffrey Tristram →