The Winter 2014 issue of Cowley continues the theme of the Reconciliation focusing on reconciliation with the Creation.
- Br. James Koester delves into the scriptural meaning of gardens and how they reflect our deepest longings.
- Can we “own” any part of Creation? Br. Mark Brown relates the Brothers’ experience of stewardship at Emery House.
- The renovated Cloister Garden at the Monastery opens the door for a new relationship with Creation, which Br. Robert L’Esperance shares.
- Br. Jonathan Maury tells of his journey to the Monastery: a slow conversion of being called to wholeness of living.
There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- Open an online version of the magazine.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine and the Monastic Wisdom – Reconciliation insert.
- Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.