- Br. Curtis Almquist explores the monastic principle of contentment, with practical advice for how to integrate contentment into our lives.
- New and Abiding Friends of SSJE—Gates & Pat Agnew, Julie H. Quaid, Mark Delcuze, Laura Chessin, Dr. Norman “Sam” Steward, Jr., Char Sullivan, Jane Buttery, and Scott Christian —share their experiences of the Monastery and Emery House.
- A simple web search led to a dramatic change of life: Br. Jim Woodrum shares his story of vocation.
- The Director of the Fellowship, Br. Jonathan Maury, shares his vision for how and why members might keep the FSJ Rule.
There are many ways to read and share this Cowley magazine:
- To open an online version of the magazine, click here.
- Download a PDF copy of the magazine.
- Do you know someone who might like to receive a FREE subscription to the print magazine? Let us know here.