The Guesthouse is currently closed. Stay tuned for further information regarding programs offered for the fall of 2021.
In addition to joining the Brothers in the house’s regular round of worship, silence, and meals, guests will meet to explore a retreat theme, offered by a brother who is the retreat director. Time is set apart to encourage prayer, reflection, and recreation. Customarily, all on the retreat will observe silence.
To reserve a space, click on the program retreat you would like to join from the lists below:
Program Retreats at the Monastery
- Singing our Lives in Christ: September 19-22, 2019
- FULL – First Time in Silent Retreat: September 27-29, 2019
- FULL – Centering Prayer Retreat: November 21-24, 2019
- Waiting in the Dark: December 6-8, 2019
- Showing Forth the Way: December 13-15, 2019
- First Time in Silent Retreat: February 14-16, 2020
- FULL – Praying with Julian of Norwich: February 27- March 1, 2020
- Cancelled: My Soul in Silence Waits: March 19-22, 2020
- Cancelled: My Beloved, Arise!: April 24-26, 2020
- Claiming our Birthright: May 7-10, 2020